Immersion Convergence

VML's chronicle of living like Vicky.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Yesterday I wanted an afternoon pop (yes, I'm from Iowa, soda=pop) and instead of reaching for my typical DDP, I grabbed a Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash with NATURAL flavors. And I must say, I like it! Looks like I might have a new favorite. :)

Posted by Unknown at 10:38 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (19)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (16)
      • Team Lunch at Blue Bird Bistro
      • Cutting out waste
      • Potluck Party!
      • Yesterday I wanted an afternoon pop (yes, I'm from...
      • In an attempt to get away from over-processed food...
      • Crushing Weight
      • Going Green
      • Let Food Be the Medicine
      • Sunchoke happiness
      • New Heath Tip - Hot Water + Lemon w/ Cayenne Every...
      • Wheat Free Diet - Day 5
      • Restaurant Review - Cafe Gratitude
      • Just adding some fuel to the compost bin...
      • Silk and Cookies!
      • Reading: The Food Movement: It's Power and Possibi...
      • Forks over Knives is on Hulu...for free. Streaming...
    • ►  October (1)

Contributors

  • Jeff Unseld
  • Jmeg
  • Kara Nelson
  • LaurenM
  • Mr. Man
  • SDL
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • angela
  • cady
  • megan
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.